Personal Injury Claim Frequently Asked Questions
Are you starting your own personal injury claim? It can seem like an overwhelming process for many people. With the right knowledge and information, you can file your claim with ease and get the financial help you need. Read our articles below to answer any questions you might have about the claims process, from determining fault for an auto accident to understanding what specific laws your state has regarding personal injury claims.
- How do I start an auto insurance claim?
- Can more than one person be responsible for an auto accident?
- How do I write an auto accident demand letter?
- How do car accidents go to trial?
- How do I file a claim for an injury caused by poor road conditions?
- What is no fault auto insurance?
- What is fault auto insurance?
- How do I file a personal injury claim against an uninsured driver?
- Who is responsible for an auto accident caused by a minor?
Slip and Fall
- How do I start a slip and fall claim?
- How do I write a slip and fall demand letter?
- How do I collect witness statements?
- How do I write a slip and fall accident report?
- What is premises liability?
Other Forms of Personal Injury Claims
- What is a product liability case? Am I eligible for one?
- What is a wrongful death claim?
- Who can file a wrongful death claim?
- If I get food poisoning, can I file a personal injury claim?
- What personal injury laws exist in my state?
- How do I start a personal injury claim?
- Should I hire more than one personal injury attorney?
- What materials should I prepare before meeting an attorney?
- What percentage of compensation does a PI lawyer get?
- Can I hire a new attorney?
- Can I sue a city?
- I got hurt while out of state. What should I do?
- Should I file in small claims court, or large?
- How do I obtain a police report?
- What documents should I save before filing a personal injury claim?
- How do I name a defendant in a personal injury case?
- Should I file in a small claims court?
- How do I make a good impression in court?
- What are the different types of defenses in a personal injury claim?
- How do I file in a small claims court?
- How should I prepare for a Small Personal Injury Claim?