Personal Injury Attorneys in Milwaukee

Did you slip on ice on public property and injury yourself? Were you in an accident while riding on a public bus? Have you been injured in a car accident involving a city or county vehicle?

If you can answer yes to any of these questions or if you have been injured in any other way, you may be able to get the help of a personal injury attorney in Milwaukee. Avvo listed approximately 397 personal injury attorneys that were practicing law in Milwaukee at the end of 2017.

How Can an Attorney Help Me?

It can be difficult to know who to file a claim against when your accident involves public property. An attorney can guide you through the claims process and help you gather the documentation you need to support a claim.

Your attorney may also be able to save you time and frustration by negotiating an out of court settlement for you. This will get you your money sooner.

What If I Don't Have the Money to Pay for a Legal Representative for My Case?

Most personal injury attorneys will work on contingency so you do not pay a dime unless the attorney gets you a settlement. You do not need to pay any legal fees up front and you will owe nothing if your claim is unsuccessful.

What is Important for Me To Consider When Comparing Attorneys?

You will need to make sure your attorney is licensed to practice law in the state of Wisconsin and you should find an attorney that practices law in the city where you were injured. These attorneys know what the local and county laws are in the area.

Why Do I Need an Attorney to Help Me Submit a Claim?

If you were hit by a public bus while going through an intersection, you may not be exactly sure who to file a claim against. Your attorney will know who the responsible parties are and help you gather the accident reports and medical record necessary to support your claim.

Having an attorney will help you make sure you get the largest settlement possible for your injuries and loss of property.

Personal Injury Attorneys in Milwaukee

Courthouses in Milwaukee

There are several courthouses in Milwaukee. Your attorney will know which one you need to file your claim in. Here is a list of some of the courthouses in Milwaukee.

  • Milwaukee County Courthouse
    901 N. 9th St.
    Milwaukee, WI 53233
    (414) 278-5362

  • Milwaukee Federal Building
    517 E. Wisconsin Ave.
    Milwaukee, WI 53202
    (414 )297-3035

  • Milwaukee Municipal Court
    951 N. James Lovell St.
    Milwaukee, WI 53233
    (414) 286-3800

How Can I Locate the Right Attorney?

If you are in need of an attorney in Milwaukee then you can fill out the free case evaluation form on this page and one will get in touch with you to discuss case personally. You only have three years from the date of your injury to file a claim. Don’t wait until the statute of limitations expires to speak to a lawyer.

Additional Resources