Help! I Got Hurt At Braum's Ice Cream! What Do I Do?*

It’s no fun falling over and ending up on a stretcher. It’s not just the embarrassment and pain experienced, but it’s having to find the money to pay the bills that will inevitably roll in one by one as a result of the injury or injuries. There are all the hospital and medically related expenses as well as any lost wages because you weren’t able to return to work straight away.

A personal injury claim against a negligent property owner, for instance, could help to repay all those bills you really can’t afford.

Were You Injured at a Restaurant?

If you do end up on your back or on your face in a restaurant or store, whether it is a Braum’s, or any other established restaurant, you could injury yourself

If you just get away with a few scratches and bruises and your dignity in tatters, it may not be worthwhile bothering to claim for damages, but for anything more serious, you may be eligible for a personal injury claim.

Why should you pay out for medical treatment, for instance, when the accident wasn’t your fault?

The most likely injuries that you could end up with after a slip or trip and fall in Braum’s, or any other established restaurant are broken bones, dislocations of major joints like the hip or shoulder and the worst case scenario, brain damage or spinal damage if you landed on a hard floor surface or struck something sharp as you fell.

Accidents are only likely to happen in the relatively rare case that the restaurant or store is not managed as well as it should.

Most good managers should be on the ball if they spot a hazard which could jeopardize the safety of one of their patrons.

It’s Best to Use a Personal Injury Attorney

It is best to leave a potential personal injury claim to an experienced attorney who understands the claims process and has handled cases like yours many times before.


The content of this article serves only to provide information and should not be construed as legal advice. If you file a claim against Braum's Ice Cream and Dairy or any other party you may not be entitled to any compensation.