I Got Hurt at Burgerville! What Do I Do?*

Are you a victim of negligence in a restaurant or other public establishment? Have you been burned or injured after a slip, trip or fall? These sorts of accidents are almost as common as vehicle accidents, although they are less likely to be as fatal.

Like any other personal injury, if you believe that you can identify who was t blame for your injuries it can be worthwhile making a personal injury claim with the help of an attorney who specializes in this type of legal action. Unexpected injuries can mean you short of cash you need for everything else in your life.

How Could Injuries Happen Inside a Restaurant?

Even the most careful restaurant patron might let their guard down a little and end up flat on their back after a slip up in a restaurant. These sorts of accidents most commonly happen because the floor is wet, greasy or covered with debris from another person’s table.

If someone falls over, the impact may involve something hot, sharp or hard. Serious burns are possible or gashes to the part of the body that makes first contact.

If the slip up leads to a complete fall to the ground there could be an awkward twisting movement. That person could end up with a bone broken, or a dislocated hip or shoulder.

The worst types of injuries are brain and spinal damage, both of which could be permanent.

Speak with a Personal Injury Attorney

If you hurt yourself after slipping and falling in a fast food restaurant, you could be eligible for a personal injury claim. You may want to seek the counsel of a personal injury attorney. You will not have to pay upfront, as PI attorneys work on what is called a contigency fee basis, meaning they only get paid if you win your claim.


The content of this article serves only to provide information and should not be construed as legal advice. If you file a claim against Burgerville or any other party you may not be entitled to any compensation.