What To Do After A Slip And Fall At Marco’s Pizza

What To Do If You Slip And Fall in a Restaurant

If you enter a Marco’s Pizza, or any restaurant and you slip and fall because of the store's negligence, you could pursue a personal injury claim. When you go onto the premises, you expect he area to be clean and free from debris, so you are safe. You must maintain evidence to support your claim. Here are some recommendations regarding what to do after a slip and fall in a restaurant:

  • If you have slipped and fell in a Marco’s Pizza, or any restaurant, you should notify a manager of your accident. Give accurate and precise details, explaining where you fell, why you fell, and how you fell as well as tell them about your injuries. They will need to complete an accident report.
  • Be sure you establish medical care right away. You want to make it obvious that the injuries suffered were a direct result of the slip and fall at the restaurant.
  • Get the names of any witnesses and, also get their contact details because you might need to get their help with detailed statements later.
  • Keep copies of important documentation that will be able to show your damages, such as medical records, medical bills, proof of missed work and lost wages, and so forth.

Consult With A Personal Injury Attorney

If you were hurt by a slip and fall accident at Marco’s Pizza or any established business, you could pursue a personal injury claim. You may want to enlist the help of a personal injury lawyer who is familiar with such situations and knows the state laws for accident injury claims. Get your personal injury claim against on track with the help of a slip and fall lawyer. Personal injury attorneys work on a contingency basis, so you have no out of pocket costs. Don’t put off your claim until it is too late, get your free case evaluation today!

Additional Resources

*Disclaimer: The content of this article serves only to provide information and should not be construed as legal advice. If you file a claim against Marco’s Pizza or another party, you may not be entitled to any compensation.