Personal Injury Attorneys in Chula Vista

Were you involved in an accident where you slipped and fell in public or were injured while using public transportation? Are you wondering if you may be eligible to file a personal injury claim in Chula Vista? If you replied yes to any of these questions, an attorney may be able to help assist you.

There were over 495 licensed attorneys in the city of Chula Vista as of December 2017, according to Avvo. One of them can be sure to help you determine if your personal injury claim has merit.

Are You Afraid Hiring an Attorney Will Be Too Expensive?

Most personal injury attorneys are aware that clients may not have a lot of money because they may have suffered job difficulties as a result of injuries. What this means for you, is that you can hire an attorney in Chula Vista without paying any costs up front.

The attorney will represent you and only get paid if the attorney can get you a settlement. If you do not get money then you are not responsible for paying any legal fees.

How Can My Attorney Assist Me with a Claim?

If you were hit by a city bus that ran through a red light and struck your automobile. Your attorney will help you collect everything you need to document your injuries and vehicle damages for your claim and help you locate the right place to file.

What Kind of Attorney Do I Need to Handle My Case?

An attorney from the city where your injuries occurred will be the best one to represent you because these attorneys know what the local and county laws and regulations are. The attorney you select must also be licensed by the state of California to practice law in the state.

If your attorney is from a different state the attorney will not be able to file your claim for you or represent you in court.

Personal Injury Attorneys in Chula Vista

Courthouses In Chula Vista

Your attorney will know which location to go to file in order to file the proper paperwork for your case.

Here are some of the locations near Chula Vista where personal injury claims can be filed.

  • Superior Court of California South County Division
    500 3rd. Avenue
    Chula Vista, CA 91910
    (619) 746-6200
  • East County Regional Center
    250 E. Main St.
    El Cajon, CA 92020
    (619) 441-4100
  • Central Courthouse
    220 W. Broadway
    San Diego, CA 92101
    (619) 450-5700

Contact a Personal Injury Attorney Today!

If you need to locate an attorney today, fill out our free case evaluation and we will have one contact you directly to discuss how the attorney can be of assistance with your case.

In California you only have 2 years from the date of your injury to file a personal injury claim, so don’t wait until it is too late. Get connected with an attorney today.

Additional Resources