We hope you find this information helpful!

If you need help with your personal injury case, click here.

Personal Injury Attorneys In Fort Wayne

Were you injured when a snow plow slid into your vehicle? Did you slip and fall and injure yourself in the restroom of a government building? Have you been injured on some other public property?

If you answered yes to any of these questions a personal injury attorney in Ft. Wayne may be able to get you a settlement for your injuries and property damage.

According to Avvo, there were 68 attorneys in the city at the end of 2017. One of them may be able to help you with your case.

Concerned About Legal Fees?

Most personal injury attorneys take cases daily on a contingency basis. This means there are no upfront fees for you, and that payment of legal fees happens after a judgement or settlement occurs.

Because contigency fees are usually a portion of the settlement amount, many lawyers are very motivated to get you the maximum possible settlement for your case.

Don’t let fears of legal fees prevent you from getting a good lawyer to work for you today.

Why Should I Work With an Attorney?

An attorney can guide you through the process of filing and collecting supporting documentation for your claim. Sometimes the attorney can get you a settlement before a court hearing is scheduled. This means you can get paid sooner than you would normally have to wait to get money.

An attorney can represent you if your case does goes to trial.

What Do I Need to Know Before Hiring An Attorney?

The most important thing you need to do is find an attorney that is allowed to practice law in the state of Indiana. Selecting an attorney from the city where your injury occurred has many benefits.

An attorney from Ft. Wayne will know all the local and county laws that may be applicable to your case.

This is valuable because your attorney will know where to go to file your claim.
Personal Injury Attorneys in Fort Wayne

Where Would I File My Claim in Ft. Wayne?

Where you file a claim depends upon where your injury occurred. Generally, you will file your claim in a courthouse in the city where your accident occurred.

Here are some of the local courthouses in Ft. Wayne, IN.

  • Allen County Courthouse
    715 S. Calhoun St.
    Ft. Wayne, IN 46802
    (260) 449-7602
  • U.S. District Court
    1300 Harrison St. #1108
    Ft. Wayne, IN 46802
    (260) 423-3000
  • Ft. Wayne City Clerk
    200 E. Berry St.
    Ft. Wayne, IN 46802
    (260) 427-1221

Contact a Local Attorney Today!

If you need help locating a local Ft. Wayne attorney, fill out our free case evaluation form located on this page and a local attorney will contact you to discuss your case personally.

In Indiana, you only have two years from the date you were injured to initiate the claims process. Don’t wait until it is too late to file a claim. Fill out the form and get started today.

Additional Resources

Do You Need Help Getting Justice In Your State?

Find out more below.

  • Arkansas    
  • California    
  • Connecticut    
  • Florida    
  • Georgia    
  • Idaho    
  • Indiana
  • Louisiana    
  • Maryland    
  • Massachusetts   
  • Michigan   
  • Missouri    
  • Montana    
  • Nevada    
  • New Hampshire    
  • New Jersey    
  • New Mexico    
  • New York    
  • South Carolina    
  • Texas    
  • Utah    
  • Virginia    
  • West Virginia    
  • Wisconsin    
  • Wyoming