Unfortunately, a car accident can occur anywhere. From busy interstate highways to narrow dirt roads, you never know when another driver may make a negligent action and hit your car.
If you were injured in a car accident, you are likely struggling with many different damages. Rising costs of medical bills and car repairs, combined with lost wages if you are too injured to work, make it extremely difficult to get by financially after an accident.
If the accident in which you were injured was not your fault, you may be able to file a personal injury claim to receive compensation from the at-fault driver.
It is important to know the circumstances of your accident before you pursue a personal injury claim. The location of an accident can be essential in understanding exactly what occurred.
Various Crash Locations
- Auto Accidents While in the Commuter Lane
- Auto Accidents at a Gas Station
- Auto Accidents at a Mall
- Auto Accident at Stoplight
- Auto Accident in Parking Lot
- Auto Accidents at a Drive-Thru
- Auto Accidents on a Highway
- Auto Accidents While on a Dirt Road
- Auto Accidents in a Garage
- Auto Accidents at a Grocery Store
- Auto Accidents at a Train Station
- Auto Accidents While in a Rotary/Roundabout
- Auto Accident at Intersection