Personal injury claims can be complicated. You might not know if you have a claim, or what evidence is important to preserve in a personal injury claim. Fortunately, there can be someone available to help: A personal injury attorney.
Personal injury attorneys can quickly determine if you're eligible for a claim or not. Whether you were partially at fault for an accident, to knowing which party to file a claim against, to settling with insurance, a personal injury attorney is a invaluable resource if you're thinking of filing a claim.
If you're unsure whether or not you're eligible for a claim, we might be able to help. We've asked attorney, Alaina Sullivan, for her opinion on various legal matters. Here's what she had to say:
- I was in a crash with a trucker, so do I need to sue him or the trucking company?
- I hit someone while merging onto the highway, can I still file a claim?
- How do witness statements affect the settlement of my auto accident claim?
- What do I do if I was hit by an uninsured motorist?
- My airbag deployed in the accident, does that affect my claim?
- Does having no-fault insurance affect my claim?
- Do I have a claim if the driver refused to give me his or her insurance information?
- How do I get evidence after a hit-and-run on my parked car?
- What insurance information do I need to share with the other driver?
- How do I keep my identity safe after a crash?
- Is it possible to file a claim against a minor driver?
- Filing a personal injury claim on behalf of a child
- If a mechanic’s error caused my accident, can I file a claim against them?
- Hit-and-run accidents with the driver at large
- Is the other driver liable if their high beams caused my accident?
- Debris fell off a truck and damaged my car. Can I file a claim?
- Someone threw a rock at my car and hit it. Can I file a claim?
- Will my claim be changed if car was damaged before the crash?
- Injured by object falling another Vehicle, can I file a PI claim?
- Swerved to avoid jaywalking pedestrian, do I have a claim?
- Can I file a claim If a driver hit me because my headlights weren’t on?
- Who would I file a claim against if I’m hit by a police car?
- Can I file a claim if the road quality was poor?
- Can I file a claim after a minor car crash?
- My tires were slashed. Can I file a claim?
- My hood was damaged in crash. Can I claim for replacement?
Police reports, witness statements, and other testimonies will go a long way helping you win your personal injury claim. So will speaking with a personal injury attorney. If you think you might have a personal injury claim, you should get a free evaluation by a personal injury attorney as soon as possible.