If you have been injured in an auto accident or slipped and fell in a store while shopping, you may be entitled to a personal injury claim. An attorney may be your best resource when first filing your claim.
Why Opt to Speak With a Lawyer?
One of the best reasons to work with a personal injury attorney after an auto accident is because PI attorneys can help you determine what damages you're entitled to, and how much you should claim when working with your insurance company or the other party's insurance. Damages you may be entitled to include, but are not limited to:
- The expense of any damaged goods, such as your car
- Any past and future medical bills you've acquired due to the accident
- Pain and suffering you've experienced after the accident
Pain and suffering in particular is challenging to calculate without the assistance of a personal injury attorney. When you work with a personal injury lawyer, you know what you'll ask insurance for a fair settlement for your damages.
How Expensive is a Personal Injury Lawyer?
You may be worried about affording a lawyer after you've been saddled with medical bills and car repair costs. The good news is when you choose to work with a personal injury lawyer, you will not have to pay for your attorney up front.
If you win your claim, your attorney would be entitled to a percentage of your settlement. If you lose your case, you will not have to pay your attorney anything.
Here are some situations where you may find yourself needing a lawyer:
Claim Against a City
- Filing a Claim Against the City of Charlotte
- Filing a Claim Against the City of Columbus
- Filing a Claim Against the City of Dallas
- Filing a Claim Against the City of Fort Worth
- Filing a Claim Against the City of Houston
- Filing a Claim against the City of Indianapolis
- Filing a Claim against the City of Jacksonville
- Filing a Claim Against the City of Las Vegas
- Filing a Claim Against the City of Los Angeles
- Filing a Claim Against the City of Milwaukee
- Filing a Claim Against the City of Oakland
- Filing a Claim Against the City of Tucson
Slip and Fall
- Do I Need a Lawyer to Settle My Slip and Fall Personal Injury Claim?
- Slip and Fall at McDonald's
- Slip and Fall at Walmart
- Slip and Fall at 7-Eleven
- Slip and Fall at Family Dollar
- Truck Accident
- Hit by a FedEx* Truck
- Hit by a UPS* Truck
- Hit by a USPS* Truck
- Sue a Driver or Truck Company
- Do You Need a Lawyer If a Tow Truck Damaged Your Car?
- Accident at the Dollar General
- Accident at the Dollar Tree
- Accident in McDonald's Drive Thru
- Bicycle Damaged in Accident
- Can't Participate in Previous Hobbies Due to Crash
- Crashed to Avoid an Accident
- Falling Debris Hit Car
- Hit by a Merging Car
- Parked Car was Hit
- To Settle A Wrongful Death Personal Injury Claim
- Do You Need a Lawyer if You’re In an Accident with Multiple Drivers?